Hello Joost, everyone,

I am trying to add specllchecker in tinymce toolbar.
I installed PyEnchant package and in settings.py have added
following:-
TINYMCE_DEFAULT_CONFIG = {
  'plugins': "table,spellchecker,paste,searchreplace, emotions,
inlinepopups",
  'theme': "advanced",
  'cleanup_on_startup': True,
  'custom_undo_redo_levels': 10,
  'language': "{{ language }}",
  'directionality': "{{ directionality }}",
  'spellchecker_languages' : "{{ spellchecker_languages }}",
  'spellchecker_rpc_url' : "{{ spellchecker_rpc_url }}"

}

I still am not able to see the spellchecker in the toolbar,
I am definitely missing something, can anybody tell me wht
additional steps I need to take??

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
Sonal.