Hello

On sunday i had problems with python when i installed stackless
python. Now i have compiled and installed :
setuptools & python-mysqldb and i got my django project up and running
again. (i also reinstalled django-1.1),
Then i compiled and installed, jpeg, freetyp2 and PIL. I also started
using mod_wsgi instead of mod_python.

But when uploading imagefield in form i  get validationerror:
Upload a valid image. The file you uploaded was either not an image or
a corrupted image.

Searchmonkey shows that it comes from field.py imagefield validation.
before raising this error it imports Image from PIL, opens file and
verfies it. I tried importing PIL from python prompt manually - it
worked just fine. Same with Image.open and Image.verify.

So what could by causing this problem?

Alan