Hello,

I am slowly building up a site with django - it feels very good.

About two months ago I tried the admin interface; with nearly zero
effort (basically uncomment a couple of lines from the default files)
I got a very nice and functional interface up and running - great!

Now I have done some changes, and can not get the interface to work
any longer. What I have done is:

  1. I have moved to the production server, and django is invoked with
apache & mod_wsgi (previously used the dev server).
  2. I have upgraded django to the latest svn release (I had latest
svn in june as well).
  3. I have not installed any admin.py files.

When I now go to the admin url I can log in with the django super user
account, but:

  1. The interface is damn basic - maybe some stylesheets / templates
are missing?
  2. The interface does not seem to contain any information about my
site anymore.

Any tips?

Joakim