2009/8/29 hao he <speed...@gmail.com>

> thanks for your reply。
>
> yes,i want to display the form again with some field being modified.
>
> how to set the new value to a field of fhe old form to render ?
>
> for example :
> in site signup case.
> when there are some errors, we hope to display the signup again ,but the
> password field would been cleared up。
> how to clear it

For the particular case of a password that you want the user to re-enter
upon form re-submission, use the render_value argument to the PasswordInput
widget:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/forms/widgets/#django.forms.PasswordInput

It isn't clear to me if you have a more general requirement than that?
Karen