Hi Tiago,

Thanks very much for your response.  So is there a way I can tell the
client that I don't want to retain the same anchor?  IE, tell the
client to act as it would act if the client had initiated a new GET?

Where would I find documentation on this?  Or not necessarily doc but
just something that discusses this problem.  My googling didn't turn
up much of anything but it seems like it would be a problem that
others have as well.

Margie