Hi!

I've got user profile, that uses multi-table inheritance:

class Employee(User):
    address = models.CharField(max_length=50, null=True, blank=True)
    phone1 = models.CharField(max_length=15, null=True, blank=True)
    phone2 = models.CharField(max_length=15, null=True, blank=True)
    skype = models.CharField(max_length=32, null=True, blank=True)
    website = models.URLField(null=True, blank=True)
    comments = models.TextField(null=True, blank=True)

When I create a new employee from django admin interface it creates a
new user for it, but how to manage to create a new blank employee
profile after creating a new user from django admin?

I tried to use post_save signal for it, but have no idea how to create
a new employee when it's inherited from known user.
When i use "instance.employee" it says "Employee matching query does
not exist."
When i try to create new employee using Employee(user=instance).save()
it says that there's no field called "user".
Thanks!