Found My mistake, create parent_link:

class Employee(User):
    user = models.OneToOneField(User, parent_link=True)
    address = models.CharField(max_length=50, null=True, blank=True)
    phone1 = models.CharField(max_length=15, null=True, blank=True)
    phone2 = models.CharField(max_length=15, null=True, blank=True)
    skype = models.CharField(max_length=32, null=True, blank=True)
    website = models.URLField(null=True, blank=True)
    comments = models.TextField(null=True, blank=True)

Here is my signal:
def user_post_save(sender, instance, **kwargs):
    Employee.objects.get_or_create(user=instance)

models.signals.post_save.connect(user_post_save, sender=User)

Now i get

IntegrityError at /admin/auth/user/add/

column username is not unique