Can you please post some more information for what purpose you like to
do this?

My first guess would be you are using the admin interface. Dirty
workarounds are: copying code and adapting it, importing from your
adaptation in stead of the original. Maybe modifying the admin view to
do something differently. Or adapt a translation?

Probably there are a hundred better ways, but you can try these for a
start.

Wim