Hello,

I need to add custom dynamic admin actions (based on records in a
related table), but I'm not entirely sure how to do this, as it's not
explained in the docs.

Basically, I have two models: "Transaction", which has a foreign key to
"Account", and I want to define an admin action that will set all the
selected records in the "Transaction" model to a specific "Account".

One idea I had was to have different actions: "Set to account 1", "Set
to account 2", but I'm having trouble creating these admin actions
dynamically.

Thanks for your assistance,