2009/10/11 The Danny Bos <danny...@gmail.com>:

> I had a read of that, is good but seems overly basic for what I'm
> trying to achieve.
>
> Basically a list of links like so on the Template:
>
> Link: Cards 0-50
> Link: Cards 51-100
> Link: Cards 101-132
>
> Know what I mean?
> My biggest question being, how can I create that above list with the
> data I have, basically the record count "132".

Looking through that linked doc, I'd say you can use the
page.start_index() and page.end_index() properties to give you that
result for each page.

I haven't used this before, and right now I can't really work out how
to loop through all the pages to print that information out in the
templates, but I'd say I'm just missing something obvious.

HTH