Heya, thanks for all the help of late, I'm about four late nights from
finishing my first big app I'm guessing.

Anyway,
I'm working on paging in my app and am completely stuck (again),
here's what I'm trying for:
         eg: http://www.domainname.com/card/pokemon/0-50/

Which would obviously display a list of 'Pokemon' cards from numbers 0
to 50.

To get those numbers from the URL, I'm doing:
        paging = str(paging)
        paging = paging.split("-")
        page_from = paging[0]
        page_to = paging[1]
        items = Cards.objects.all()[page_from:page_to]

Seems to work but may need some error checking, yeh?

Where I'm really stuck is listing out the pages in the template like
so:

I guess I need to get the Count of the records first, in this case
"132". Then how would I loop through and create those links
automatically. As each Card set may be different obviously, some may
have "43" records, some "682" records etc ... But I still want to page
through by "50" each time using the URL.

Any help would be great, I'm really stumped on this one.
Hope that's enough info to get some help.