Greetings,

I'm installing Django on a Centos 5.3 system, running under mod_wsgi
on Apache, using Django 1.1.1.  In a very basic install, when I
attempt to access the /admin/ URL, I get the above error... but the
templates are there:

thebu...@blog templates]$ ls /opt/python2.6/lib/python2.6/site-
packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/admin
404.html                           edit_inline
500.html                           filter.html
actions.html                       includes
app_index.html                     index.html
auth                               invalid_setup.html
base.html                          login.html
base_site.html                     object_history.html
change_form.html                   pagination.html
change_list.html                   prepopulated_fields_js.html
change_list_results.html           search_form.html
date_hierarchy.html                submit_line.html
delete_confirmation.html           template_validator.html
delete_selected_confirmation.html

Any guidance on what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks!
--
-- Christophe Pettus
    x...@thebuild.com