On Monday 19 October 2009 18:11:38 Sam Lai wrote:

> I am tempted to ask a related question though - what do people use to
> plan out their projects (for those that do :)? Large sheets of paper,
> diagramming software (e.g. Visio), mindmaps, plain old text files...
>
> (Feel free to tell me to look at another thread if this has been asked
>  before :)

Well, I've used tetex and latex, using lyx, (don't ever leave home without it
if you're heavy into latex and not the good stretchy kind), to generate pdf
files of the site plans, especially on important/big jobs.

Normally, for small or my own personal projects I'll just run off a todo
list/psuedo code in a text file or hand written mainly.

Mike
-
They spell it "da Vinci" and pronounce it "da Vinchy".  Foreigners
always spell better than they pronounce.
                -- Mark Twain