Hello,

I am using a Model Formset because there are two foreign keys in my Model and
it makes it easy to create forms with them preselected from data in my model:

class ForecastActualSum(models.Model):
    sales_rep = models.ForeignKey(SalesrepGrpname)
    customer = models.ForeignKey(Customer)
    item = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    actual = models.FloatField(null=True, blank=True)
    forecast = models.FloatField(null=True, blank=True)
    plan = models.FloatField(null=True, blank=True)

When using a model formset, all the fields are displayed and are editable, but
I just want the 'forecast' field to be editable and the rest of the fields to
be displayed.  Is there any way to display the fields as text rather than as
input fields?  I've also tried sending the corresponding ForecastActualSum
objects along with the formset to the template to be displayed along side
formset, but I can't iterate both at the same time to make them line up like a
table.  Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe model formset is not the way to go?

Anthony