Hi

When I want a user to edit a form, I would like previously checked
checkboxes to show as checked. However, they are not showing (just
unchecked checkboxes). Can anyone explain to me why this is?

Model:

class GroupOption(models.Model):
        group = models.ForeignKey(Group)
        media = models.BooleanField(default=False, blank=True)
        routes = models.BooleanField(default=False, blank=True)
        medals = models.BooleanField(default=False, blank=True)

Form:

class GroupOptionForm(forms.ModelForm):
        media = forms.BooleanField(widget=forms.CheckboxInput, label="Enable
photo/video sharing", required=False)
        routes = forms.BooleanField(widget=forms.CheckboxInput, label="Enable
route sharing", required=False)
        medals = forms.BooleanField(widget=forms.CheckboxInput, label="Allow
group member medals to be displayed", required=False)

        class Meta:
                model = group_models.GroupOption
                exclude = ('group',)

thanks in advance!