Yes, here is the view code

                form = group_forms.GroupForm(request.POST, instance=group)
                options_form = group_forms.GroupOptionForm(request.POST,
instance=group.groupoption_set.all()[0])
                if form.is_valid() and options_form.is_valid():
                        form_instance = form.save(commit=False)
                        form_instance.save()
                        options_form.save()

I have printed instance=group.groupoption_set.all()[0] and it is the
correct instance of GroupOption. The options also save correctly.

Thanks