If a piece of software (or any engineering product) is designed properly and
flexible enough to easily fix with attacks, then actually, product and
attacker form a symbiotic relationship where the attacker actually helps the
product head to impermeability.

This is true of most things that get hacked (remember when DirectTV had
pirated boxes all over the place where one can purchase on craigslist or
where a weekend intermittent hacker can easily get instructions on a
website?  DirectTV got more ingenious playing the cat and mouse game with
hackers with the result of DirectTV now having a more secure system.  The
same with Game Console discs being copied.  Try and see how easy it is to
copy and have a playable Playstation 3 Game (where designers responded to
pirating by now embedding chips on the BluRay disc)).

The key to the whole situation is if the product is designed well to
respond.  Having seen to much php spaghetti mess in my career, I think
Django and Python are well designed for such things.