My problem is the error handling of django in templatetags, not the
specific dummy error, which I programmed:

@register.simple_tag
def current_time():
        1/0
        return unicode(datetime.datetime.now())

What annoys me, that you cannot find the line number of the error,
just a message, that somewhere there is an error rendering the
current_time tag.

+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihent...@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+