I'm able to configure Cherokee to run my Django project correctly,
using the included wizard. The problem is, if an exception is thrown,
Cherokee just shows a "Unhandled Exception" page. I figured out that
if I run fcgi with debug=true, then I get a stacktrace from Flup, but
I wanted the default Django behaviour (showing debug pages when
DEBUG=TRUE on settings.py), similar to Apache or the development
server.

Anyone knows how to do it?