Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2009-11-27, o godz. 00:31, przez
hcarvalhoalves:

> I'm able to configure Cherokee to run my Django project correctly,
> using the included wizard. The problem is, if an exception is thrown,
> Cherokee just shows a "Unhandled Exception" page. I figured out that
> if I run fcgi with debug=true, then I get a stacktrace from Flup, but
> I wanted the default Django behaviour (showing debug pages when
> DEBUG=TRUE on settings.py), similar to Apache or the development
> server.

This is not the response from web server, nor Django - this page is
served by Flup. This indicates the error at the stage of loading
Django machinery (eg. some problem with settings.py) and can not be
passed to Django's error handling because Django is simply not yet
loaded or not initialized properly. The only possible way to get any
debugging information is to turn on FastCGI debug.

--
Artificial intelligence stands no chance against natural stupidity

Jarek Zgoda, R&D, Redefine
jarek.zg...@redefine.pl