On Dec 7, 4:35 pm, rvandam <het.oos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion. Here are both complete models:
>
> class Nl(models.Model):
    <snip>
>         lijst = models.ForeignKey('Menu_nl')
>         type = models.ForeignKey('Type_nl')
>         perceel = models.ForeignKey('Perceel_nl')
>         plaatshuur = models.ForeignKey('Plaatshuur_nl')
<snip>

> class Menu_nl(models.Model):
>         categorie = models.CharField(max_length=50)
>         order = models.IntegerField()
>         slug = models.SlugField()

OK now we're getting somewhere.

So, as I understand it, the problem is this bit of code you posted way
back in the first message:

def browse_page(request, browse):
        menu = get_list_or_404(Menu_nl, slug=browse)
        browse_lijst = Nl.objects.filter(lijst=browse)

What you're doing here is comparing 'browse', a string, with the
'lijst' field, which is a Menu_nl object. Obviously, they don't match.
Presumably what you actually want to match is the *slug* field of the
Menu_nl object. Which is easy:

        browse_lijst = Nl.objects.filter(lijst__slug=browse)

Does that solve your problem?
--
DR.