Hi,

I am trying to figure out the best way to do this.
I have built a django application where users are members in projects.
Thus, i need to assign users different permission sets that correspond
to different projects. The django core permission system cannot solve
this by itself. I took a look at django-autority extenion which seems
able enough to solve this but could not figure out how to do this.

{% ifhasperm [permission_label].[check_name] [user] [*objs] %}
    lalala
{% else %}
    meh
{% endifhasperm %}

in the example above, i can check a permission of a user in an object
(e.g a project in my app).
I would need multiple views of auth_user_user_permissions such as:
project1_user1_permset1, project2_user1_permset3 etc.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!