Hi guys, I can't wrap my head around this problem I have... someone
please help.

The Problem: I have a list of various projects, in a Project Model.
Each of them has a foreign Key to a Category model. Each Category has
a Many to Many Relationship to a Specification model. So it is like
this. Project ---> Category --->(m2m) Specifications. All these tables
are going to change/increment. I want to set up a table with column 1
as Project, column 2 as Category and the rest of the columns as
Specification.

For ex. these are possibly two rows from the column:
Colum -> Row1
Project -> Skyrise Appartments
Category -> Residential Building
Specification -> Height - 100m
                      -> Floors - 30f
                      -> Cost - 50m
                       -> Start - Dec 2009
                       -> Finish - Dec 2010
                        ->Rest of the columns blank

Colum -> Row 2
Project -> GreatHarbour Bridge
Category -> Bridge
Specification -> Length - 1 km
                      -> Type - Cable Stayed
                       -> Speed - 80 km/hr
                       -> Pillars - 200
                       -> Cost - 20m
                       -> Start - Feb 2010
                       -> Finish - Nov 2010
                        >Rest of the columns blank

I dont want to ceate individal tables for Each Category... coz I may
have Hundreds of Categories, Projects and Specs. How do I go about
doing this? Please help...

Thanks