I have recently created a python module which parses an input string
and invokes the program lilypond to generate a music score image. All
of this works fine as a standalone python app. I'm now looking to add
this to my django site so users can enter the  text on a form, hit
submit, and have the site return the image of the music score.

The form submission part is no problem, but I am not sure where to
start with having the view return the image to the page. Anyone have
suggestions for where to start?