I have created the django project with necessary apps and trying to
link it to the db. ( oracle 11g)

Further info : python 2.5
django : 1.1.1

I am trying to integrate my django application to ldap , was
successfull .. but while logging in in got the following error.

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

on further investigation found out that AUTH_USER_GROUPS is missing.
But it should be created with the first syncdb command ... dont know
why it failed.

Here there are few questions to be answered.
- Why did the tables not get created ?
- How can i create them ?
- I tried following thing.
python manage.py reset auth
You have requested a database reset.
This will IRREVERSIBLY DESTROY any data for
the "auth" application in the database "".
Are you sure you want to do this?

Type 'yes' to continue, or 'no' to cancel: yes
Error: Error: auth couldn't be reset. Possible reasons:
  * The database isn't running or isn't configured correctly.
  * At least one of the database tables doesn't exist.
  * The SQL was invalid.
Hint: Look at the output of 'django-admin.py sqlreset auth'. That's
the SQL this command wasn't able to run.
The full error: ORA-02449: unique/primary keys in table referenced by
foreign keys

so what should i do and how to approach .. please help..

Thanks in Advance,
Santosh