Hey guys thanks for your respond.  First of all i read the tutorial
and the form works in /search with the template and the view. For now
I am trying to achieve a searchfield in another folder, /blog. Are you
guys saying i have to copy/ repeat the form in the /blog view and
template? To be as DRY as possible I'd like to have 1 template/view
search function and I'd like to pass data from elsewhere to that
place. So I understand my question was a bit vague but what I'd like
to do in the /blog template is:

 <form method="get" action="../search/">      ********* send from
/blog to template/view of search
             {{ form.as_table }}          ********* load form from
/search template/view into /blog
                     <input type="submit" value="Search">

This is the (standard) views.py from haystack which i have in the app
folder: http://dpaste.com/132922/
And this is the (standard) forms.py http://dpaste.com/132923/

Thanks

Mark Schuuring