If the about page is static, you probably don't need any models for
it. A simple template should do, or you could use flat pages if you
want your client to be able to edit it easily on their own.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/flatpages/

The contacts page probably just needs a Contact model with the
appropriate fields, and then you can make a template that displays
them all in the same page (or paginates them if there's a lot).

You probably also want a model for the project with the fields you
specified. You should be able to handle all of the project pages with
one view, one template, and a url scheme like /projects/1/ (assuming
they're going to have the same layout)