Hi folks--

I recently hosed my django database, & attempted to do a restore using
Navicat for Postgresql.  Seems like this was not the thing to try, as
django now throws these:

IntegrityError: duplicate key violates unique constraint
"django_content_type_pkey" (for instance, after adding a new app &
running syncdb)

...anytime I try to add a row to many of the tables (but seemingly not
all) which were restored in that fashion.

I managed to get the auth_* tables back up to snuff simply by running
"manage.py reset auth", then manually re-entering the data (luckily
there weren't many items).

The big problem now, as you can see from the above error, is that if I
try to add a new app, it squawks presumably because it's trying to
assign an already existing pkey to django_content_type.  The
sequencereset command looked promising, but that applies to apps
only-- resetting the django_content_type table is what I guess I need
to do...?

Was thinking of trying dumping the data & running a syncdb-- but I
don't know if the django_* tables are necessarily going to be
recreated correctly simply by doing that.

Hope I'm being clear, & any advice much appreciated!