You are probably calling {{ model.property.url }} or {{
model.get_absolute_url }} on some property/model (either FileField or
ImageField in case of property) of some model of yours that doesnt know how
to reverse back to its URL, so the template gives an error because it doesnt
know how to render its own value. You should check if the models is correct
and if its possible to access it thru the regex of URL.

 Maybe if you iterate thru all objects trying to get_absolute_url them you
could reproduce some sort of error.

That would be my guess =)

Victor Lima