On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Zeynel <azeyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. This may be it. I'll try it later. But does that also explain
> why in the dev server the reference is not a string but in the
> production server it is a string?

No, from what's been posted it isn't clear why what you had working on one
setup is not working on the other.  Both ways are valid.  See:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#passing-callable-objects-instead-of-strings

There is no reason you should have to change from using one method to the
other when switching from dev to production.  Use whichever you prefer and
keep it consistent in both environments.

Karen