On Wednesday 27 January 2010 00:24:45 djangonoob wrote:
> Hi. I am new to django and never had to specify more than one
> TEMPLATE_DIRS. I am trying to add a second TEMPLATE_DIR to my existing
> one which looks like this:
>
> TEMPLATE_DIRS = [
>     os_path.join(PROJECT_PATH, 'templates'),
> )
>
> The template I would also like to add is under templates/photologue.

base_tmpl_dir = os_path.join(PROJECT_PATH, 'templates')
TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
        base_tmpl_dir
        os_path.join(base_tmpl_dir, photologue),
)

TEMPLATE_DIRS takes a tuple of paths to search for templates.[1]  In your
example, I hope it was a typo but just in case [ and ) aren't matching
enclosures.

Mike

[1] http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/#template-dirs

--
And you can't get any Watney's Red Barrel,
because the bars close every time you're thirsty...