On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 1:21 AM, djangonoob wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Unfortunately it is still not displaying the templates in the
> templates/photologue directory. I tried your idea. Is there anything
> else you can suggest?

Make sure that "photologues" is quoted in the tuple and not a string literal.

PROJECT_DIR/templates/photologue directory is the correct directory your
templates are in

PROJECT_DIR/templates should be a full path and readable by the user your web
server is running as.

These are the main stoppers. As long as TEMPLATE_DIRS is formated fine.

Mike

--
The wise and intelligent are coming belatedly to realize that alcohol, and
not the dog, is man's best friend.  Rover is taking a beating -- and he