Hello,
I've just instaled Django with this tutorial
http://i.justrealized.com/2008/04/08/how-to-install-python-and-django-in-windows-vista/.

My problem is when I execute django-admin.py startproject mysite , the
folder is not created, and the file django-admin.py is opened. What is
the problem?

I really need help, please.

Thanks in advance