This might be the wrong way to help you if you want something super-
gui-fabulous.  But, I have a dusty old project that is not gaining any
traction to make a nice IDE out of vim.  If you don't know/like vim
and have no desire to learn then I might just be wasting your time.

http://github.com/skyl/vim-config-python-ide

I use something pretty close to the supertab branch myself.  vim
config is kind of a personal thing though.  So is an IDE.  There  are
lots of answers on stack overflow that will tell you eclipse with
pydev.  Many people use textmate, emacs and even some prominent people
are using gedit?

To go farther than just an editor, I just use the gnu-linux command
line with git/hg and ipython for debugging and bpython as the shell.
I like small tools that do one thing well.