i used to use wingware for a while. It 's cool, fast but not free (i used
the trial version). Stick with Eclipse + pydev for a while also. IMO, it 's
the best, however, eclipse is always slow (because it 's a java
application), and don't have the integrated terminal ( i know that there are
some plugins for the terminal but don't want to spend much time on that).
Currently, i go back to my favourite one: Geany which doesn't have many
plugins but very fast and free also