On Feb 15, 5:36 am, iliveinapark <iliveinap...@brentonannan.com>
wrote:
> Thanks very much, Bruno, this is a pretty simple way of doing what I
> want.

Q&D example, really. A robust working solution will probably be a bit
more involved.

> Now I just have to figure out to apply it generically over multiple
> levels of inheritance =/

Mmm.... ORMs and deep inheritance trees often don't work that well
together :-/

If it's still time, and if of course the context allow it, you might
be better refactoring as much as possible as "mixin" abstract classes.

My 2 cents.