If you don't mind the horrors of beta software, I'd highly recommend
PyCharm.  It's JetBrain's latest IDE, which is growing up to be Python
and Django-specific.  It's still a little rough at this point, but
usable, especially if you are using the Django default structure,
etc.  The 1.0 version isn't due out for several months, but I
definitely like what I see so far.

http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/index.html

Joe