Hi,

I'm learning Python (coming from Perl) and I discovered Django this weekend!

What I'd like to do is to have a Django based CMS system!

I notice here http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/CMSAppsComparison that I
have a choice ;-)

I'd like to import, my stories from Geeklog, the stories are in MySQL and
I'd simply like to convert them so that the stories, links etc (as much as
possible) is available in the new Django based CMS.

Does anyone have any experience with Django based CMS that they would
recommend and especially if I could import the stories from Geeklog ?

Thanks very much for any help.

Regards,

Jerry