I've always found both the Django and Python communities to be among the friendliest and most helpful. Please be kind to one another and respectful of everyones comments. We are here to support one another in our efforts to better our django skills and to better the community and project as a whole. Let's not start bickering amongst ourselves...

Best,
Steven Elliott

Sent from my iPhone