@Eric Chapman

I know the term "enterprise" is pretty crappy but I didn't know how else to
describe and I was hesitant to even throw it out there. I agree there are some
seriously crappy "enterprise apps" out there, hell when i started working I
inherited a ton! Anyway, thanks for the insight; I appreciate it.

Steve