we have two applications, what we want to do is, one app should run at one
address and other app should run at different address. this is my
requirement. is it possible to put those two apps in the same
project...?(different apps but same project, we sud be able to run both apps
separately with the different settings.)

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Atamert Ölçgen <mu...@muhuk.com> wrote:

> On Monday 08 March 2010 09:06:05 chiranjeevi muttoju wrote:
> > Hi friends,
> > i have two apps in my project, and i want to use two different settings
> for
> > each app. it means same project but i sud run those two apps separately.
> is
> > it possible..? if anyone of u guys know please reply me. And if u want
> any
> > further information regarding this post please ask me.
> No. But if you tell us which settings you want different and why, someone
> might offer an alternative solution.
>

> --
> Saygılarımla,
> Atamert Ölçgen