I'm using UserProfile to add one field to my users. However, I know
that I must explicitly create UserProfile for each new user that
registers. So, I make a UserProfile upon registration. Is UserProfile
still the best way to extend the user model?
What about the admin user, or users that the admin creates? Since they
don't go through the registration process, how do I ensure that their
UserProfile gets created?