Hi All,

just discovered that JetBrains has recently recently a new IDE for
Python which specifically supports Django.

Having tried to use Eclipse for the past year, I can honestly say that
I am desperate to find something new.

Loads of people would trust their lives in Eclipse, but I just find it
too awkward to use with all the various plugins that you need to
install. But I don't want to start a debate on Eclipse (please!).

So, anyone have any experience with PyCharm?

Thanks