I'm using PyCharm on a daily basis.  It's definitely alpha software,
but still very usable.  Their Django support is pretty limited right
now, but gets a little better with each release.  If you have your
Django project set up in "The Standard Way™" it does a pretty good
job.  I don't, so there are quite a few bells and whistles I'm missing
out on, but support for non-standard projects is underway.  I've seen
a few issues on their issue tracker closed over the past week or so
that go toward supporting any Django configuration.

JetBrains has made it pretty clear that they are aiming to make
PyCharm a Python/Django IDE, meaning support for Django at its core,
not as a side-effect of their Python support, or as the result of a
3rd party plugin, but built-in.  So definitely worth keeping your eye
on.

http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issues/PY

If you are confortable with using alpha software for development, I
definitely recommend PyCharm.  If you want to wait until it's Django
support is more robust, and it's more stable, wait until summer to try
it.

One thing I can definitely recommend staying away from with the
current release (94.454) is the hg4idea plugin.  It has worked fine
with previous builds, but if I have that plugin installed with the
94.454 build it takes over my CPU for about 30 seconds every minute or
two.  Otherwise, thumbs up!

Hope that helps...

Joe