> i get "Database wit does not exist " (wit is the database for this
> proj but i dont if i should make it in postrgres or ??,i tries making
> it and then i got other errors)
> im working in Linux

Hi,

  it seems that your database setup is incorrect or the database just
does not exist. If it is the latter, I'd suggest that you review
Django tutorial [1] and define database settings, then synchronizing
your models.

  For start, you might want to use SQLite3 as it's by far the easiest
one to set up.

  Cheers

    Jirka

[1] http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.1/intro/tutorial01/#database-setup