i try to sync it and then i get

.......File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.6/django/db/backends/util.py",
line 19, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
psycopg2.InternalError: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored
until end of transaction block

any idea what that means?

im so lost :o i cant sqLite3  have to use postgres with postgis cos thats
what the ppl who made the project used