Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a way to get the following done:
Depending on different things (user, groups, rights, etc.) I want to
show a form with fields that can either be changed or not. For
example, a form with two fields for name and hobby, an admin can
change both fields, a normal user can only change hobby.

One solution that came to mind: Create a form for both groups and
exclude in the user's form the fields, he mustn't change. But I want
two things:
1. Show the read-only values at the position where the admin sees the
writeable fields because a user can be an admin (at another place) and
it would be confusing to have different positions here and there.
2. Have something reusable: E.g. form = MySpecialForm(deactivated =
[name]).

I checked to docu and googled around, not only some minutes... and
found nothing.
Has somebody here a hint for me? I don't want a solution, I'm thankful
for some little hints.

Thanks & have a nice weekend
Peter