On Mar 24, 12:05 pm, Firat Can Basarir <firatcanbasa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Scot you need to learm Python.

Do you mean learn *more* Python? Great, I'm always game to learn more!
I've taken a Python class and read books and run several Django sites.
It's not like I don't know enough Python to be functional. But we're
all here to learn. Just saying, there's no need to be snarky.

>The problem is you are defining get_class as
> an instance method and trying to call it is a class method (or static
> method).

Sorry, I have no idea what you're referring to here, and Googling for
static vs. class methods is not turning up anything I can understand.
Can you show what you mean by example? (i.e. how it pertains to this
problem)?

Thanks.