Hi Jonas!

First of all, thanks for your hard work to make this module available
on Django 1.2. I'm trying to use it, but i've got a problem:

I can use the admin interface to create my flat page in the languages
that I need (brazilian portuguese and english). When I go to the site,
I can see it in the language previously defined. But if I try to
change the language, I receive a CSRF verification failed. Request
aborted.

I'm using Django 1.2 (beta 1) and django-multilingual-ng-0.1.20.

I created a template named languages.html to encapsulate this
function. The actual code is:

<form action="/i18n/setlang/" method="post">{% csrf_token %}
<input name="CSRF_Value" type="text" value="{{ CSRF_TOKEN }}" />
<input name="next" type="hidden" value="/next/page/" />
<select name="language">
    {% for lang in LANGUAGES %}
    <option value="{{ lang.0 }}">{{ lang.1 }}</option>
    {% endfor %}
</select>
<input type="submit" value="Go" />
</form>

It is the default template suggested on the DjangoBook.com, Chapter
19. I just added the csrf_token and the input to show its value.

When the page is shown, the value of CSRF_Value input is NOTPROVIDED.

I'm a newbie on python, so maybe I'm making a mistake and can't find
it. I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Vinicius Ronconi