On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Wiiboy <jordon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I've gotten two emails from "Mail Delivery Subsystem
> <nore...@dreamhost.com>" with the subject "Your message was NOT
> received by django-us...@googlegroups.com!".
> The body is below.  Anyone know why I'm getting these?  Is anyone else
> getting them?  I have no affiliation with Dreamhost or at all, so this
> is...strange.

The problem is that somebody has subscribed to django-users with an
email address at dreamhost, but their spam policy doesn't allow mail
from the group, so their spam blocker is helpfully returning the mail.

For bonus points, the bounce mail doesn't seem to provide any
indication *who* has subscribed.

It's annoying, and I'm trying to find out whose subscription is
responsible so I can block it.

Your patience while we sort this out is appreciated.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)